Thursday, October 17, 2013

9 More Green Weeks!!




Hiyo everyone!
 
So the past couple of days I have been obsessed with It's Judy's Life on Youtube. If you do not know who I am talking about go ahead and click HERE. I love it. I think I like watching the, because I'm having a girl and their daughter is so cute! And plus they are a really cute family. AND she is currently pregnant with TWINS!!! Ahhhh. And her daughter just turned one...I wish her the best of luck! I'd be stressin'...but she is just so sweet. Im jealous of how good of a mood she wakes up in.
 
 She's all... GOOD MORNING!!!! And Im like...did you just look at me, I will slap you! hahaha jk...sorta!
 
Ok back to what I was talking about. On the vlogs, her husband Benji makes them green juice/smoothies whatever you wanna call them. And so every time I see her drinking one Im like..Ummm where's mine! Haha! No but seriously, I am craving a green juice, and I don't even know what they taste like. I've never had one before, but I have heard LOTS of great things about them. Alot of celebrities are in to them and what not. Plus its packed with fruits and veggies...come on. How much better can it get.
So in my obsession with wanting to try them out I Pinterest searched this morning for some recipes that are safe for pregnancy. Cuz ya know, gotta make sure it's safe for my bebe!

One of my fellow Instagramers suggested to stay away from pineapples....so thanks for that because I totally forgot! No surprises needed! lol...
 
But here lately for at least the past week, I have been feeling like I dont eat enough vegetables/fruit. So I've been looking for more ways to add it in, and Boom! This not only sounds super healthy but, I'm betting it's super tasty!

Green Health Benefits

So I am really excited to try this out! I will be going to the grocery store this afternoon to go home and make some ready to go smoothie packs for the freezer. So in the morning right before I head out the door I can just grab, blend and go! I'm really hoping to drink at least one a day for the next 9 weeks.

Anyone else wanna join me?

 I say 9 weeks because thats how long we have left until my due date!!!! And we are just getting oh so so excited!






31  Weeks!!

 
 
 So this afternoon I was in a bit of a bad mood. I'm having sensitive gums right now, and it sometimes makes my teeth hurt. And we all know when our teeth hurt...well you better not bother me. So I was frustrated and irritated and I just wanted to scream-cry. So I got out of the office for my lunch break and went over to Ross. I have a love/hate relationship with Ross. Its a hit or miss store for me. But whatevs! 
 
So while I was just looking, I came across these boots!!!


 
 Ugh... I was so disappointed when they didn't have my size. See my love/hate? I love the items they have but I hate that they never have my size or the exact one that I want! lol..
 
 
 
 
And just to leave you guys with some things to think about....I found these and they interested me completely! Both are very true!

Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it.





 
 
 
Choose healthy my loves!
 
xoxo,
 
 
p.s. If you know of any really awesome super fantastic green smoothie recipes...hit me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment