Friday, October 18, 2013

Honey Hush



   So this morning I was super excited to get up and start my Green Smoothie intake! I put chicken in the crock pot for tonight's dinner. We are having pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches. I've been wanting to make these for awhile, so if they turn out I'll post the recipe! Anyway, I kind of eyeballed the ingredients for the smoothie. It didn't turn out green! Hahaha More like brown. But that's because I added blueberries.

But none the less, it was still very tasty! I couldn't even taste the spinach at all. I made mine with a frozen banana, spinach, frozen strawberries and blueberries, some fresh strawberries and a splasher or two of orange juice and a tablespoon of flax seed. I love my flax seed! Especially during this last trimester. It was ery yummie! I think tonight I'll go get some almond milk and try that as well. I felt like the orange juice was pretty dominate in the taste. So I want to try a milky one instead of a juice or water based one. But practice makes perfect yes? So this weekend I will practice to make a green smoothie that we like!

Two weeks ago I ordered a t'-hirt from Junk Gypsy. I looove JG. They have the cutest custom shirts, jewelery and more! Its so country but with a gypsy kind of flair! And its not too pricey. My shirt came in last friday and I decided to wear it today! Today is one of those days that I don't feel sooo pregnant. She changed positions last night because my stomach was rock hard! So I guess she is in a different position cuz my stomach isn't sticking out as much as it was the past few days.

Anywho here is my cute shirt I'm wearing today!


 
If I had the opportunity I would buy like everything in their store! Hahaha...no seriously. There are a few things that are on my wish list. Such as...






But I really want this shirt the most.


When we went to Miranda Lambert last month they didn't have this shirt in our size and I was bummed out! Cuz its the one I really wanted! Junk Gypsy designs alot of Miranda's concert gear and art work. So enough about my wish list! But seriously, there stuff is AWESOME! I hope you go check it out.


Last night I got a package in the mail! I was sooo excited when Jeremy got home and was able to carry it up the stairs. I knew it was necessarily for me, but it kind of is!



My sister in law, Karen got Laynie a beautiful Pack n Play with a changing table storage combo! I looove it!



We didn't set it up yet. I figured we would put this one in our room, for her first few days at home and then during those super late nights! I'm so excited, Its so cute!!

So I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend!
 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment