Friday, January 25, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday!!



Part 1: Feel the Burn!!!


Yes! You read it feel the burn baby!! I looove it when I wake up and I can feel my workout from the day before! Seriously, its like the best indicator that you've successfully worked a specific muscle!
And I'm feelin it in my abs! Which is what I'm working hard at right now, because my BF said that I have lost some weight in my legs, but my abdomen is taking awhile longer. So I started targeting abs this week as well as keeping up with my other muscle groups!

Also head over to Megan's blog (I blog-stalk her!) to find my new challenge! Her Sexy Pretty Muddy Workout is AMAZING!!! I tried it for the first time this morning, and it kicked my butt! There's even a video explaining every move! Which for me is awesome cuz otherwise I wouldn't know what to do and I would start making up my own moves! lol...

Part 2: Weigh In

I did not get a chance to attend the yoga class at the Gym Monday night, I got the times wrong...However, the BF and I are going to Target tonight so I can get a yoga mat! Im super excited!

However, I have lost 1.4 pounds!!!!!! And my first 2 week goal deadline isnt until Jan 28th! So I still have a few more days till my actual weigh in! Yay!




1/20/13


1/23/13

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment