Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hmm..


Today I was debating on weather or not I was going to post anything. Last night (in a very rare occurence) the BF and I were relaxing and actually sitting on our couch. As I was reading my daily list of Blogs I follow, and he was watching Dazed and Confused(one of our fav. movies) I thought to myself while reading someone's comment on a blog...."why dont I have any subsribers, followers, commentors?" "Am I doing something wrong?"                                                              ------------>
                                             Put your email in there, and click Submit



See! ZERO!!!
 
 
Oh well. I dont mind writing to air. I started this blog because I felt like I always have things I want to share. So share!
 
BUT
 if there is anyone out there that WOULD like to subsribe by email....theres a button over to the right -------------->
Put your email in there, and click Submit
 
 
And I will give the 1st and 10th subscriber a gift!
 
Ohhh...a gift I say. Yes! I will.
 
 
So, whose down??
 
(And no....it cant be my sister, the BF or any other family member)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Happy ALMOST weekend!
 
Peace and Love,
 
Cecelia
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment