Friday, February 15, 2013

Love is in the AIR...and my weight is going DOWN!!!



So! This weekend Jerms and I have an appointment with a trainer at a new gym we are wanting to join! And Im so excited!!! We decided that we were going to do this together....Not that he needs to lose any weight, cuz he doesnt!!! But he wants to shape up and gain muscles! So We're teaming up and Im super excited and happy about that!

Like I said before my Goal is to fit into my old Masimo jeans size 14 by the end of this year. Currently I am in Old Navy size 16. But I have issues with them. They fit in weird places, but not in others... idk.. I just cant wait till I shed some fat and more pounds to get into those size 14s!!

Also, Weigh In update:


2/15/13
2/13/13















It's pretty cool! I was supppper stressed about my weight on Monday; the BF was like shut up already!! haha jk.. no but I just felt like I havent been losing any, and with the move I havent been able to get to the gym, weather has been sucky(rainy) so I havent really been able to do anything but lift boxes and run stuff up the stairs. But I guess that was enough to knock off 1.4lbs!!! 

Its proof that if you keep your portions tight and stay active that you can still succeed!

And can I say that I am soooo EXCITED ELATED FREAKIN-STOKED that I am just 4.4lbs away from 199lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---thats how excited I am!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I know how I used to feel when I was single. And you have to just believe that God has a plan for us all! Seriously, when you meet the one your supposed to be with, it just feels so right. Through thick and thin, Jeremy is my best friend and my love. He makes me happy to be a woman his woman! I love that man so much! Thank you for a great Valnetine's Baby. I love you!

My flowers for V-DAY from Jeremy! Oh and he cooked for me! lol


LadyBug says Happy Valentines everyone!!!




Saw this at Walmart last night. I needed it! Blessing!

 
I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Dont forget to follow me on Instagram @ceceisme
 
Peace and Love,
 
Cecelia

No comments:

Post a Comment