Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend???!!

Weekend...what weekend??

Seriously, I dont feel as though I had a weekend at all. Maybe its because we went to the gym both Saturday and Sunday. We usually try to hit up one day on the weekends, but this weekend we did both. Which im totally cool with. whatever gets me closer to my goal, and whatever keeps me motivated and in routine then I'm good!!

Saturday we spent the afternoon(or what was left of it...totally forgot it was Daylight Savings...so we woke up @11am) anyways, we spent the rest of the day watching movies, cuddling and talking. Then we decided we would go to the gym. Our gym closes at 8pm on Saturdays so we like to go about an hour to an hour and a half before they close...no one is in there! Serioulsy I think there were like 5 people plus us two. I ran for 19  of my 20 minutes on the treadmill. I like to start off with a 1 minute warm up. See pic below.


Then I did some dumbbells. And let me tell you. Once you find routines that work for you and that you enjoy and can actually see a change, then you'll start to appreciate dumbbells. I actual prefer it to usuing machines. Why? Please see below!


Why I like using dumbbells
Cuz I stand in the mirror(mind you im not vein, i actually hate looking at myself; I dont even look at my face) But I look at my arms, and I can see what muscle Im using and which one I need to target next week. So all week long I research next weeks routines, every night I look over it to get it in my head of step 1, step 2, step 3. Then I take pictures of it put together( I look at my phone for reference throughout my workout) and I try it out Friday(off days) and saturday before we head to the gym.
I found these on Pinterest:
      Talk about challenging!
 
Sunday we woke up and had a talk with Brayden's mom, he's been having some rebelious issues...he's 8 1/2....Its about that time when they start testing the waters....so he's been testing. He pulled a fire alarm at the apartments his mom lives in...UMM HELLO!!! Hell no!! lol...Then we planned out his spring break. Now because he lives in New Orleans with her for the school year, his spring break is later than Texas schools. His isnt until the 3rd week of April! jeez! But hey Im ready for a vacation! We did laundry and headed to the gym...again not that many people. Then we went to go get eggs from our chicken coop! LB had a blast! She misses the country life!


I woke up this morning and my lower back is VERY tight! I stretched this morning before going to the gym. Jeremy saw me and asked me was I ok, I told him of how my back was tight, so he helped me stretch! Super sweet of him!  We headed to the gym and I switched things up a bit. 15 minute run on the treadmill, 15 minute dumbbells workout and 10 minute stair master. Im geting better at the stairmaster...although I still panic when I get down to 2-3minutes left on the clock...why?!! I have NO clue!! Weird!
Yep! Im rocking my weightlifting gloves!
       I stuck one hot hands down my shirt...the heat is helping some, but its still tight =(
This morning for breakfast I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 2 Tbs peanut butter and a tablespoon of Honey...because Allergy season is rapidly approaching..and I HATE it! I practicall die this time of year. Stupid allergies!!

Anyways...Happy monday Lovas!
 
Peace and Love,
Cecelia

No comments:

Post a Comment