Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The sweet smell of Bacon on Day 7!






Ok, so at this point Jeremy has no idea that I have took it upon myself to do this challenge. But I really like what has been going on in our household! Seriously, this is working!

So a couple of days ago I was on a Pinterest break and I was looking for a breakfast recipe for Jerm's. Because he has to have his eggs in the morning. I usually make him an egg sandwich. Buuuut I've been making it for three years now. So I wanted to spice it up a little bit. So I found an egg muffin recipe and kind of made it my own with what I know he likes!
I used:
Organic/homegrown eggs
bacon
tomato; chopped
onion, finely chopped
spinach, finely chopped
pepper to taste
cupcake liners

Preheat oven to 400 degrees,
line your muffin tin with cupcake liners, add in the bacon. I wrapped it in a circle around the inner cupcake liner. The I dropped in the tomato, onion, and spinach. I scrambled an egg. I went one egg at a time because I wasn't sure how many I would actually need. (It was about one a half eggs for two muffins) After that salt and pepper to taste. Jerm's doesn't eat salt so I just did pepper.
Bake at 400 for 20 Minutes. Let cool on cooling rack, store in fridge. To eat: take off cupcake liner and microwave for 30seconds then devour!!!


And let your home be filled with the smell of sweet bacon!

Anyways, we had friends come over and "help" him with the dryer (they mostly just stood around talked about work and had a beer or three each!) But he went on and on about how I made him this awesome breakfast and he couldn't wait to try it out. His friends got soo jealous. One of them always asks for me to make him an egg sandwich. He says he gets soo jealous of Jeremy's breakfast sandwich! I must make them really good! haha..I promise it's not me, it's the egg!

But I got a text today that said his breakfast was soooooo good!
So A++++ for me!

But I think by now, Jeremy would probably give me an award for being soo sweet! Its really working on him too. Because he has been a whole bunch sweeter to me lately. NOT that he wasn't before, but it's a whole other level of sweetness. I especially like the sneaky kisses he gives me at night when I'm already passed out, mouth open and everythang! Haha!(Im baking a kid ok, I'm allowed!) And even though it tickles, its still so sweet of him!

Love love love him more and more each day!

So verdict on Day 7: Its working!!! On both of us!
 So yay! Im super excited!!

Are you becoming a better wife? Share ideas, tips and thoughts with me!

Happy Hump Day Lovas!!!!

xoxo,
 





No comments:

Post a Comment